Pufferfish are looking for a Project Manager!
The Project Manager will be accountable for all activities required to ensure successful delivery of internal and external projects. This role will have extensive interaction with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders, so will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to demonstrate high levels of energy.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all agreed customer obligations are met and will ensure that the project delivers quality outputs to the agreed scope, timetable and budget.
The successful candidate should be confident to bring their own ideas and concepts as part of Pufferfish’s efforts to continuously improve how to best deliver our products and services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Support the delivery of all projects throughout a full life cycle, from initial engagement and scoping through to project delivery
- Contribute to commercial discussions regarding proposed timescales and costs of delivery on new sales
- Manage and monitor risks/opportunities within the assigned project, escalating when appropriate
- Manage and resolve cross-functional interactions and dependencies including supplier issues within each project
- Motivate colleagues and partners to meet the requirements of the project, ensuring they are aware of and capable of delivering their accountabilities including third party providers
- Coordinate customer engagement from sale to delivery in conjunction with the Commercial and Operations team
- Work with department heads to allocate internal resources to support delivery and installation of purchased and hired equipment
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Recognised Project Management qualification, e.g. Prince 2, PMP, or similar
- Previous experience leading projects in a multi-disciplinary environment is essential including experience in Scrum and/or Agile frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to concurrently manage and run a variety of projects at varying stages
- Proven experience in identifying and understanding technical programme/project issues and developing/facilitating action plans to resolve
- Experience in managing personnel as part of a project team.
- Confident and skilful written and verbal communicator with the ability to present and influence at all levels within a business and externally with suppliers and customers
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Remuneration details available on request
- Pension Scheme
- Holidays: 33 days (including public holidays)
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland (Remote during COVID-19 restrictions. Possibility of working between home and office in Edinburgh once restrictions are eased.)
- Start Date: February 2021
More information on the role is available on request, so if you think you have what it takes to excel in this role - please send your CV and cover letter through to: email@example.com.
We are a fun, dynamic and highly ambitious team, so don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join us!